While Bonita Springs and Estero and Naples have many great communities to choose from, there are several major differences between the areas.
- Beach Access – To find a beach, in Naples, just head west, northwest or southwest and find easy access to any number of the Naples area beaches. In Estero and Bonita Springs, residents ehead south to the Bonita Beach Access or north to the Fort Myers Beach access, by traveling around Estero Bay.
- Dining and Shopping – Dining and shopping districts in Naples are throughout the area, they could be north, south, east and west of where you live. In Bonita and Estero, they are mainly along the major highways and mostly along US 41.
- A Downtown – Naples has a very charming downtown area known as “Olde Naples.” It is a popular destination spot, with community activities, restaurants, bars, shops and services. No such hub exists in Bonita or Estero.
- Destination Areas – Naples has many destination areas which draws local residents, but also residents and visitor from all over southwest Florida
- Property Values – Because of these differences, property value are higher in Naples.
- Regional Airport – The regional airport in Ft. Myers is closer to Bonita Springs and Estero, making those area very convenient for those second home owners that go back and forth often.